Saturday 30 August 2014

SAIDI BALOGUN STILL NOT OVER EX WIFE FATHIA BALOGUN.

Popular "yorubawood" Actor, Saidi Balogun is still feeling hurt from the crash of his marriage to former wife Fathia Balogun, asides the fact that since his divorce the two last movies he has produced,  Modupe Temi and You and I, have been based on Marriage themes. The Actor was also quoted in a recent interview with Punch newspaper saying, "If you say I am talking about my past marriage, fine, all I want is the audience to learn from my movie. Possibly, the Lord is using me as an example to tell a story. Although, before the marriage all these stories have been there but God is the greatest producer. He creates all things but whatever people want to say they should say. All I want is for people to learn from my stories. If you say I am a living example to what I wrote,," We at Naijarazzi thinks since he has since gotten married to another Lady of his choice, he should just move on..abu Naijarians wetin una think???

No comments:

Post a Comment